Monday, December 03, 2007

Thank You Wreath


So today the challenges on SCS were not appealing to me. I'm sure there are so many other places, but as Christmas gets closer free time gets less and less. So I did not have the time to waste to find them :), Last week I had a class on Christmas Thank Yous. I never have enough of them. So today I thought I would throw together an easy one layer Christmas Thank you card. I just took the flower from Baroque Motifs and colored with the marker. I stamped enough to do a complete circle. Yes, I know it is not a perfect circle, but I have never found a perfectly round wreath either. :) After I had finished my first circle I thought it needed to be fuller. So I then just stamped the flower off once and around the inside and outside of the wreath. I added the sentiment and ribbon and it was finished.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Short and Sweet
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: garden Green, Ruby Red
Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, I may CASE this for a quick easy stack of thank yous myself. Thanks Debbi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails