Thursday, December 27, 2007

Inspiration Card


So today's challenge was the Ways to use it challenge. I saw this box my daughter-in-law had my Christmas gift in sitting on my desk. I just had to use it to day as my inspiration. The challenge was to use Stazon. I love using the white Stazon on transparency sheets. I wish I had a vanilla stazon to fit a little better but the white did the trick. I used the Very Vanilla Craft ink on the Ruby Red background. I rolled my snowflake wheel in the Stazon pad. Obviously the transparency sheet is held on by the eyelets. This was a fun card to make and another Thank you card to give for all the wonderful gifts we have received so far.

Stamps: Sanded Background, Bold Snowflakes Jumbo Wheel, Wonderful Words
Paper: Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Transparency Sheet
Ink: Very Vanilla Craft, White Stazon, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke,
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Fresh Favorites I Eyelets

14 comments:

  1. What a great card... love the box you used as inspiration... I can totally see why you'd want to emulate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat card! It really does look like the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great work - love your projects. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY!! I love your use of the white StazOn... soooooooooo pretty!

    Great blog! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, You have a lot of talent. Beautiful work and great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. I think I might be borrowing some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card - I like the snowflakes with the Staz On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout, the transparencies are perfect with the snowflkaes, you have a great site, so glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, what a great inspiration!! I love what you ended up with! Great work (now I might just have to case the idea!! :-))

    Donelda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this turned out great! Inspiration is everywhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the transparency overlay--such a pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty....I love getting inspiration from things around me! Love the white snowflakes....very pretty combo with the red.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails