Thursday, December 13, 2007

Monochromatic Blossom


So today's Ways to Use it Challenge was to do a Monochromatic card. I think I may of added too much Very Vanilla. I hope it is still considered monochromatic. I tend to grab Earth Element colors so today I challenged myself to grab the Bold Brights. They were the first color family I purchased and now they are the last ones I tend to use. So that was a personal challenge to myself. I also looked for colors that I had eyelets to match. I was trying to use some of the accessories that will be retiring at the end of the year. It was fun trying to find a bright area in the house today. My bulb burnt out at my desk and the sun is not shining today. I use the grid that came in my Tool kit to mark where I want my eyelets. Then it is easy to punch and set with the crop-a-dile.

Stamps: Paisley background, En Francais background, Blossoms Abound, Short and Sweet
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Very Vanilla
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Lovely Lilac Eyelets, Ticket Corner Punch, Large and small oval punches, Crop-a-dile

2 comments:

  1. OOOOoh this is so very pretty. This is one of my favorite stamps. You did a beautiful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come no one else is commenting on this beautiful card?!
    You've been tagged Debbi.
    The rules of the game:
    • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
    • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
    • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
    • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails