Wednesday, December 19, 2007

5 Circle Sketch



Boy was this a fun sketch. This was done for the Sketch Challenge on SCS. I did not want the circles perfect so I offset the 2 outside ones. The background ones blended in too much so I pierced around them. I so badly wanted to use my Groovy Guava since I got my new catalog yesterday and that was the color of the cover. I'm am going to be soooo broke. I just keep telling myself to pace myself. Well, this is going to be short! I have lots of gifts and orders to finish by the weekend so I better get to work. I had a request for a tutorial on the glass etching. I took pictures as I made one this morning and will hopefully get it posted tomorrow night.

Stamps: Dotted Background, Weathered Background, Lovely as a Tree, All in a Row, Short and Sweet
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava,
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Large and small oval punch, 1", 1 1/4" 1 3/8" Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails