Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Thank you!



I hope you all had a joyous Christmas. I know ours is not quite over. We got one side done this week and the other side will arrive next week. It is time to get some of the thank you cards started and on the way. So I used the challenge that I missed yesterday which was the Color Challenge on SCS. I combined that with today's Sketch Challenge and created today's card. I cut out all of my circles and stamped my Holly leaf. I then masked the image and spritzed. that way I did not get any spritz on the image. I used the scallop punch to make the medallion. I saw the tutorial on Dannie's Blog and have just been waiting for a card to try it on! I then decided to add the brads on the side. I toyed with the thought of putting them all the way up the side, because I love using the Crop-a-dile, but decided 3 was enough :) Have a great day and happy stamping!

Stamps: Sleigh Bells Ring, Dotted Background, Circle of Friendship
Paper: Green Galore, Glorious Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore, Glorious Green, Real Red, Black Stazon
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Coluzzle, 3/4", 1", 1/2" Circle Punches, Green and red Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Spritzer

3 comments:

  1. Debbi, I love this card. Anyone would be pleased to get it. Your coloring is beautiful and the three eyelets look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I absolutely love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like so much about this card!! I love that stamp, I love holly, and I love that you spritzed it!! I also really like the bling on the bottom right corner of the card!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Donelda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails