Friday, December 21, 2007

Altered Starbucks Bottles

So today I was trying to finish some Christmas presents. These will be going to some very dear friends of mine. It was a funny thing that yesterday while I was out buying these that the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS was to Wrap it up. So I used this for that.

This bottle I used the new SU Rub-ons. They take a little getting used to but I love how it turned out!

This one I etched flowers and hearts in ovals on the glass. It is filled with lots of fun embellishments.

This picture did not turn out as well as I would of liked, but it is so hazy and gloomy out today, it is hard to find a good place to get good light. For those curious; behind it is a tote of gifts I had to wrap today to take to my in-laws.

Stamps: Time Well Spent
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Background
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Rub-ons on one bottles, White detail embossing powder, Etching Cream


Have a Very Merry CHRISTmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Debbi these are fantastic! What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try those rub-ons on the glass jars, love that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! Debbi! These look awesome!! Love this entire combo you have created!!!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails