Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mark the Date


So I got in my Demo Pre-order yesterday. I did not order very much, but I just had to use what I did get. I got the color choice from the Color Challenge today on SCS. I questioned the combo when I first saw it, but I really like the way they went together. Well, I better get this card finished and in the mail tomorrow so it can get to it's destination in time!

Stamps: Celebrate Everything, Mark the Date
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, White
Ink: Black Stazon, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Accessories: Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Fire Circle Rhinestones, Round Tab Punch, Star Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Large Star Punch

1 comment:

  1. Debbi, I just got this set this week and haven't had time to play with it. You're making it hard for me to do the other things I need to do with this you know! LOL Great job with this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails