Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to All!!
About 2 weeks ago Sue tagged me. I posted the reply on my About me Page.

Here was my Christmas Card for this year. My Christmas letter can be found at our family blog.

Stamps: Fine lace Background, En Francias Background, Holy Triptych
Paper: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Really Rust, Ruby Red, Basic Brown, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Star Punch

5 comments:

  1. Debbi,
    Merry Christmas my friend. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love , love, your stamping area. You remind me of me, organized and getting more organized! LOL.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! One of my fav stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails