Friday, November 30, 2007

Embossed Cowboy


Sorry, schedules have been full and time to stamp has been not available. Today I tried to combine the 3 challenges I missed. As the card progressed certain challenges were eliminated. So I was only left with the Sketch challenge so that is where is stands. The cowboy was actually stamped 3 times until I got him the way I liked it. I started with the Basic Gray. It was not dark enough, so I stamped over it with the Black Stazon. That still was not enough to over power the designer paper. So I decided to emboss it. Boy, am I thankful for my Stamp-a-ma-jig!!! I pierced a trail before and after the Happy Birthday and put brads in the center of the main circles. Today is the last day for the Designer paper special. I've had a great time using so much of it and have found some favorites I would not of tried if it weren't for the sale.

Stamps: It's Your Birthday, Bronc Buster
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Carbon DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Stazon
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Black Brads, Tool kit for Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails