Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sketch Motifs


So, I guess I am still addicted to using the Designer paper. I thought this sketch challenge would make a very elegant card. Usually when I use a stamp with two colors I just grab the markers. Since I had already chosen my colors before I chose my stamps I was stuck. There are no markers in the In Colors. So I stamped in the light color first and then colored over with my Always Artichoke marker the areas I wanted different. After I had set my eyelet in the center I kept out my crop-a-dile and punched the holes around the outside corners. If you cannot see I also pierced along the edges of my two background panels. I could add any sentiment in Always Artichoke ink to the bottom panel. I thought, for now, I will leave it to add when I decide who the recipient/occasion will be.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: River Rick, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Brocade Background DSP
Ink: River Rock, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Ticket Corner Punch, Tool kit for piercing

1 comment:

  1. Debbi, this looks so pretty with this layout. I love that paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails