Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Name Frame - Heidi

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!!


We had another baby in our church. She is about a month old now. I usually give one of these as a baby gift. I am just finally getting caught up. I hope she enjoys it!
Stamps: Water Color Vine Jumbo Wheel, Petals Jumbo Wheel, Print Pattern Background, Paisley Background, Flannel Background, En Francias Background, Dotted Background
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rose Red, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal,
Accessories: Hodge Podge Hardware, Rhinestone Brads, 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen

3 comments:

  1. Debbi, What a beautiful name frame. She's one lucky baby! I don't know where you find the time to do all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame. I have wanted to do one of these for awhile but I'm chicken to start it. How difficult are they? I l bet the family loved their gift.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails