Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Eggplant Elephant


Boy, things are hectic around here! Between finishing up my cards and gift, trying to finish school before Christmas break, running my son to band and the other to driver's training....I'm tired! I've had no time to stamp except orders and gifts. Praise the Lord my son passed his test this morning and we now have another driver in the house.

This card was made for today's Color Challenge on SCS. While I was sitting waiting for my son to return for his test I sketched this out. So I just had to put it together when I got home. Of course the phone did not stop ringing so I am further behind today....but I made a card!!! I love layering the star punches. I was going to pierce around the eggplant star but I had troubles seeing the edge so I just stuck to the once. I did not want to put a sentiment on it as I am not sure it's destination as of yet. We have soooo many birthdays in our families in January so I am sure it will find a good home soon.

Stamps: Wild about You
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Tool Kit for Piercing, Circle Ice & Fire Rhinestone Brads, Wild Wasabi Dbl Stitched Ribbon, Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Large and Small Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails