Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WOW Surprise ~ Thank You!!!


What a great day yesterday turned out to be. I've been going through quite a bit of stress lately (making some big life decisions) and many migraines. I know God is in control and I am seeking his will in these decisions. I got this surprise package in the mail yesterday! The only thing that was on the outside of the box was that is was from a SCS RAK (random act of kindness). I can tell it was from Ohio but that is it, so I do not know who to formally thank. So whoever you may be THANK YOU!! It was a great blessing to receive such a generous box of goodies and I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I cannot wait to use these wonderful, fun items. You touched my heart! If it was you please post, PM or e-mail me, I would love to thank you personally!

Edited to add that my friend Sue sent me this wonderful package! Such a dear and thoughtful on-line stamping friend!

2 comments:

  1. Debbi,
    Glad you liked it and it made your day a little bit sunnier.
    Blessings and hugs.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great friend you have!!! And what an awesome package of goodies!!! Have fun playing with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails