Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Color Challenge

Boy, was the >Color Challenge today a doozee! The colors for today are Night of Navy, Real Red and Glorious Green. When I asked my kids what they thought of my card they all said it would be better if I had used different colors....Well, I think it turned out kind of Christmasy. We had some nice weather almost to the 70's. Now it is freezing cold again and suppose to snow today so I guess it fits. ;)

Stamps: Doodle This, Short & Sweet
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Glorious Green, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Glorious Green
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Crimper, Silver Hodge Podge Hardware, Spritzer

3 comments:

  1. Debbi, this is gorgeous! I love the ribbon over the layered flowers. Gotta give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea how you made the flower!!! I definately will have to case that one!
    ((((((((((hugs))))))))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. I love the crimped & punched flowers!! Going to copy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails