Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Case

So today for the color challenge I grabbed the catalog again. I opened to page 108 and thought that the design there would go with the color challenge. The colors today were Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. I went with the chocolate as the base so I could use the poly -twill again. I used the celery as the bottom as I know I had that in the print pattern paper. I used the cutter kit to get my wave. I do need to practice that but I only had one sheet left of the floral celery and I guess I had too much confidence in myself to get it right the first time... I'm still working on getting the rub-ons down but I know I will order them again! I sponged around the edges of the flowers and the celery paper with chocolate chip. I did not use any stamps for this card at all.

Stamps: none
Paper: Certainly Celery Prints DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Ink:Chocolate Chip to sponge around the edges
Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons, Chocolate Poly-Twill Ribbon, Cutter Kit, Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, half pearl from the pretties kit

3 comments:

  1. Wow Debbi! This is gorgeous!! I LOVE it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,
    This is absolutely gorgeous! Wowzers this is a beautiful layout. Love the pearl too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The half back pearl is perfect in the middle of the rub-on flower. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails