Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrappy Blossom


So today in the Limited Supplies Challenge you could only use scraps. Here is what it was suppose to be like.:
The List
1. Make a square card. (Any size)
2. Use only scrap pieces of paper. (The base card doesn't have to be a scrap.)
3. Use ribbon or fiber scraps.
4. Use only ONE other embellishment.
5. Use any colors, stamps, and tools.

Since I just now re-read the rules I see I messed up. I did not do a square card. The phone has been ringing off the hook, my IM's have been nuts this morning and the kids really wanted to get school done fast today. So my mind just was not where I thought it was. So this card will not be posted with the challenge since I definitely do not have any more time to stamp today. I have to take my son to band and then get supper ready.....I now see I forgot to put my faux brads in the corners of the card. They are sitting quietly on my desk (that would be the only quiet thing in my house today).
Stamps: Wonderful Words
Paper: Bali Breeze DSP, Groovy Guava, Taken with Teals, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Frayed Ribbon-Tempting Turquoise, Groovy Guava Stitched, Build a Brad, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2 Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch


Have A Great Weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's an amazing card Deb. I love the ribbon and strips in the back. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turquoise and guava together! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, like the frayed ribbon you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! Doesn't need those brads, it is perfect all alone. Know what you mean about pandemonium reigning at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the ribbon! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails