Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Lighthouse


I've gone and flipped the sketch again on today's Sketch Challenge. I am always running short of guy birthday cards. This will be great for my stash. I only used one color ink pad. I'm trying to simplify...of course I did not do that when I choose my sets. I just kept grabbing as the card progressed and then I realized I had just used 4 different sets. Let me know if you give this sketch a try!

Stamps: Winds of Grace, Sanded Background, Print Pattern Background, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Jumbo Eylets, Circle punches-3/4", 1", 1 1/4", Tool kit for piercing

3 comments:

  1. Debbi, I love this guy card. The paper piercing around the circle is awesome. Great colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card -- I love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails