Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sketch Blossom


This was for today's Sketch Challenge. This one I just did step by step. I thought I wanted to use a designer paper in the back layer, so I grabbed those. Once I decided what paper I was going to use I knew what colors I wanted to use. I guess I am in a chocolate mood this week. Not for chocolate itself since I am allergic, just the color :) The flower and leaves are the same ink I just stamped once off on a piece of scratch paper to get one to be a lighter shade. I stamped the vine in the Wild Wasabi and just went over the branch part with the Chocolate Chip marker. I used the Groovy Guava textured cardstock to give it just a little more.

Stamps: Blosom Abound
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi , Afternoon Tea DSP, Groovy Guava Textured, Very Vanilla
Ink: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, Groovy Guava Stitched Ribbon, Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debbi! I love the ribbon tabs, and the colors look great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!!! What a fun sketch!!! I think I just might have to give this one a try!!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the Afternoon Tea Designer paper?? This card is soo pretty! Great job sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

    - Murk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails