Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sky Blocks


Today was the Color Challenge. The colors were Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate and Basic Black. I used the 1 1/4" square punch to make my blocks. I love the new Tombo-multi glue. The wide applicator made putting the blocks down so much easier than the other adhesives I used. It was easy to put all over without too much. Just remember to put it where you want it the first time because it sticks!!! I could not decide which color to go with behind the sentiment so I just used both of them. I just kept thinking it needed just a little more and could not figure out what it was. That is were the piercing comes in again. I colored the image with re-inkers and the aqua painters. Just clarify....I glued down all of the squares before I stamped my image.

Stamps: Summer by the Sea
Paper: Purley Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Soft Sky Print Patterns, Basic Black
Ink: Black Craft Ink, Purely Pomegranate reinkers to color
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Mat pack for Piercing, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Designer Lable Punch, Sitched Purley Pomegrante Ribbon, Black Brads

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    Dyanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails