Monday, April 28, 2008

2 Fold Card




Today's Challenge was the Technique challenge. The challenge was to make a two way open card. Once again I got my colors from the outfit I wore to church on Sunday. Maybe I should make that a personal challenge for my Monday's ;). I added dazzle to the scallop punch with versamark and Iredescent Ice embossing powder. The sentiment was done with craft ink and clear embossing powder. Well, my morning went far to fast today. It was probably because this snow just will not stop! I hope you all have a fun and productive day!!

Stamps: Sanded Background, Doodle This, Circle of Friendship
Paper: Kraft, Really Rust, Garden Green, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Really Rust craft and classic, Bravo Burgundy, Garden green craft and classic, Versamark
Accessories: Mat pack for piercing, Crop-a-dile, Jumbo Eyelets, Vintage brad, Ticket Corner punch, Slot punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Iridescent Ice embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails