Friday, April 04, 2008

Wasabi White



Here is another attempt for me to use the Pretties... Maybe I should just make myself use the Pretties kit every Friday. ;) This time I just decided to stamp on them. The Limited Supplies Challenge for the day was to only use two colors. The other color had to be white. So the first thing I did was check my ribbon, between the stitched and the stripped I had a lot of white combo choices. I had stamped the main image in Wasabi on White and it was just to much white. So then I decided to stamp the image on Glossy with Versamark ink, roll over it with my brayer and Wild Wasabi ink. It is hard to tell but I stamped the Stitched background over the designer paper in Wild Wasabi. Have a FANTASTIC weekend!

Stamps: Stitched, Essence of Love, Itty Bitty Backgrounds,
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Afternoon Tea DSp, Whisper White, Glossy White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Preties Kit, Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribon, Hodge Podge Hardware, Brayer

6 comments:

  1. beautiful, great use of just two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the dots on the flowers! I'm going to try that this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping on the flowers!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Great use of just the one color for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty! The green and white together are so strong and striking! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love how you stamped on the Pretties flowers! Clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails