Friday, November 23, 2007

Snowman Bookmark

Sorry, no card today as I am one of those crazies who need to be at the store at 4:00 a.m. when they open. It is a family tradition that my Mom, sisters and I enjoy doing together every other year. So enjoy your day!


I know I like to spend a lot of time reading, especially when it is soo cold outside. Winter is fast on it's way! My kids always get a book of some type for a Christmas gift, plus we spend a lot of time at the library. They love a variety of bookmarks. I've made this one with the Baroque Motifs before but decide to make a fun on this time. The scallops are back to back with the same image on each side. I run my iron over the ribbon to heat set the ink.
Stamps: Cold Play
Paper: Really Red, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, Really Red, Whisper White Craft Ink on the ribbon
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Debbi this is so cute. I love the one you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bookmark! I haven't seen one like this before. What a great idea. Thanks for your comment on my blog. So glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails