Friday, November 02, 2007

Sleigh Bells


I just got this set in the mail yesterday. It was great that today's challenge was to do a limited Holiday card. We had to do a card that could be easily reproduced. This definitely is compared to the cards I have done in years past.... It also had to be flat. I love this image but to color the whole thing would put it out of the "easily reproduce" category. I saw this done with this set a little while ago and thought it would be the perfect answer. I stamped the image twice and colored just the section I wanted colored. I then punched it out, any shape would work. I stamped the holly leaves randomly on the background in Garden Green and with Black Stazon on the ribbon. I colored with Aquapens and re-inkers.

Stamps: Sleigh Bells Ring
Paper: Garden Green, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Black Stazon
Accessories: Tool Kit for Piercing, Bravo Burgundy 5/8" Ribbon 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Key Tag Punch, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

  1. Debbi, this is so pretty. I love that technique. Reminds me I haven't done this in a long, long time. I also love your banner. Is it new?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails