Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sleigh Sketch


Sorry, yesterday we were off to another Doctor appointment. By the time we got home I had a major headache and went straight to bed. So I thought I would combine yesterday's Color Challenge with today's Sketch Challenge. As you can tell I just got this set so it is being used a lot lately. I have yet to color in the whole picture so I decided that was what I was going to do today. I started with the colors from the color challenge and used them as much as possible. I used the aquapens and re-inkers to color. I used Ruby Red on the bricks. I just diluted it to begin with and then went full strength for the accent brick. I did the same for the blankets. I had meant to put some crystal effects on the pond but forgot before I took the picture. I am too pressed for time to re-take so use your imagination! ;)

Stamps: Aida Cloth BG, Sleigh Bells Ring
Paper: Soft Sky, Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky DSP,Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky, Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi, Creamy Caramel, Basic Gray, Black Stazon
Accessories: 1 3/8" Square Punch, Green Rhinestone Brads, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Oh my how gorgeous is this? Love the details you've added too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails