Monday, November 26, 2007

Faux Snowman/Twill Bookmark


So yesterday I was scanning through a Christmas magazine and I saw some adorable felt stitched snowman. I thought it would make an adorable card. So this morning I got up hoping the challenge would fit so I could use it. No such luck, so I just made it anyway. I punched the snowman body out of 3 different shapes. I then ran the fat end of the marker around the edge of the circle. I used my grid and punch from the tool kit to do the holes around the edge. I just keep turning the grid to poke the next hole. Every thing is popped up on Dimensionals.
Stamps: All in a row, Cold Play
Paper: Always Artichoke, Dash DSP, Mellow Moss
Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red
Accessories: Circle Punched- 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", 1/2", Word Window Punch



Another great way to make a bookmark it to use the Wide Twill tape. I have so much of it left over because I tend to grab the 2 other sizes. So I decided to make very simple bookmarkers. All you need is either Craft Inks or Stazon Inks to stamp you image and the Twill tape. Any size would work. I frayed the edges by finding a loose thread and pulling. One end is always harder than the other to pull. I heat set the inks with the iron and it is ready to go.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Craft- Old Olive, Ruby Red
Accessories: Twill Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails