Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sketch Challenge 150/ Paper Roll Ornament


This was made for today's sketch challenge . I love the designer paper and since it on special this month I am trying to use it on every project I do this month. The wind was blowing and overcast today so my picture turned out kind of dark, but it did not blow away. ;)

I embossed the words and popped the punched circle section up on a pop up glue dot.

Stamps: Dotted BG, Wishing You Cheer, Circle of Friendship
Paper: Ruby Red, River Rock, Dashing DSP
Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Black Stazon, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red Craft ink
Accessories: Gold Zig Pen, White Gel Pen, 1", 1 1/4" 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Clear Embossing Powder, Gold Elastic Cord




This is a very fun and inexpensive ornament I made with the Designer paper. All I did was take different size paper scraps and roll them up. I adhered the edge with some glue and dropped them in the glass ball. It can be as full as you like it to be. I tied a piece of twine to the top and a piece of ribbon around the base.
Paper: Dashing DSP
Accessories:Glass ornament ball, Moss Gingham Ribbon, Red Hemp Twine

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that card for the sketch is sooooo cute:)
    and I love that ornament, very smart;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails