Friday, November 16, 2007

Fall Flowers/Boxed Set


I love this Fall Flowers Designer Paper. The colors are my favorite colors! This was made for today's Limited Supplies Challenge. This card was also made for my daughter -in-law who was in a car accident last night. She is banged up pretty bad but is ok. Their car was totaled. Please keep her in your prayers! I also tried to use the colors and paper I used for today's extra project below. This is what we were allowed to use for the challenge:
A) Use 2-3 stamps - one should be a heart image or sentiment.

B) Choose one designer paper pattern OR one embellishment.

C) Choose one specialty tool. (Optional)

D) Limit the layers.

E) Use any coloring tools.

Stamps: Double Line Doodles
Paper: River Rock, Really Rust, Fall Flowers DSP, Groovy Guava
Ink: Groovy Guava, Really Rust, Black Stazon, River Rock
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Large and Small Oval Punch


I got an e-mail from a friend yesterday asking if I had a pattern for a box to put sets of cards with envelopes in to give as gifts. The only one I had was for a tote. I knew I could make one with a lid to give as a gift box from that pattern. Last weekend I had made the cards below with the one-sheet-wonder pattern. So I decided I needed to make a box to match the set of cards.
Stamps: Sanded Background
Paper: Really Rust, Old Olive, Fall Flowers DSP, Groovy Guava
Ink: Really Rust
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
These cards are made with a one-sheet-wonder template. I made them all in under 1 hour. The idea is to make a set of matching cards. For these 11 cards I used one sheet of 12 x 12 Designer Paper, 4 colors of card stock including the Very Vanilla, 1 ink pad and 1 stamp set.

Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Fall Flowers DSP, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Fall Flowers DSP, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Large Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Square Punches
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Fall Flowers DSP, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Square Punches

Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Fall Flowers DSP, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Fall Flowers DSP, Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Fall Flowers DSP, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Very Vanilla. White Envelopes
Ink: Old Olive /Envelopes- Old Olive, Groovy Guava, Really Rust
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1/8" circle punch

2 comments:

  1. Debbi, this is such a gorgeous gift! I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely lovely!
    What a beautiful set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails