Monday, November 12, 2007

Japanese Binding/ Paper Bow


So the Technique Challenge today was to do a Japanese Binding on 0n the edge. I decided to do a masculine card. I just recently got this set. My 8 yr old picked it out when the catalog came out. Every time I put an order in he has asked me if I was going to get it. I surprised him one day. I was in dire need of more sets for masculine cards. I scored and adhered the edge together with sticky strip. I then measured and punched holes with my 1/8" circle punch.

Stamps: Winds of Grace, Party Punch
Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Background DSP
Ink: Basic Brown
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Natural Hemp Twine




Since I got my order of Designer paper in I cannot stop making paper projects. All of the Stampin' Up! designer paper is on special this month, buy 3 get 1 free. This is one of the fun things I made today. I will try to post something new everyday this week along with the daily challenges. This is made from 1/2, 6" x 12" piece of paper. Directions can be found here.

Paper: Dashing DSP
Accessories: Pop Up Glue Dots, Gold Brads

1 comment:

  1. Debbi, I love the masculine card and the bow. I didn't get to try either of those projects. Seems like there are so many challenges and how to's that there's so much to choose from when I get the time to stamp. Gonna try to make some things today, since I'm home with DS who is sick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails