Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kind Flower / Recipe Tin


So this is for today's Color Challenge. The colors were Purely Pomeganate, Kraft and Whisper White. The dots in the center of the flower are white. I decided to add a little glam to the card so I wiped the center of the flower in versamark and embossed with Iridescent Ice.

I really wanted a stem on the flower and could not use green so I decided to make a stem with piercing.

I tend to hoard my hardware so I had to force myself to use them today. Sorry to keep it short, off to another doctor appointment for our son.

Stamps: En Francais, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Kraft, DSP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Versamark
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Hodge Podge hardware, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder




So I ordered a large amount of these tins. I've done quite a few, but decided to get some cleaning of my craft closet done and finish a few more. This one will be going to my daughter-in-law to hold her recipes (or whatever she wants to put in it...) :) I have a dozen of these all put together just ready for their last seal of Mod Podge. This is a great use of the Designer Paper on sale this month!

The flower is done with the 1" circle punch, the 1 1/4" circle punch, the scallop circle punch and the 1/8" circle punch. The DSP is adhered with Mod Podge and the whole thing sealed with Mod Podge.
Paper: Fall Flowers DSP, Soft Sky, Old Olive
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/8" circle punch, Double Stitched Soft Sky Ribbon, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails