Monday, September 15, 2008

Print Pattern Floral


So I guess one of the reasons I am drawn to this set is that I am not a floral person. This is a floral like set without being flowery, if you see what I mean. I am also thinking (trying to do that more:) ) that one of the reasons I seem so stamping stumped lately is that I have too many new things and want to use them all. That would make one big card! So this morning I decided to close my eyes and grab a set. I tried limiting myself to a few things and still went beyond that. Oh, well....I was not going to use the big shot and no more than two punches. I guess I am just not a person who can be limited.

The flowers in the back ground are just plain stamped, but the center flower is embossed. Since we do not have the In Colors in craft ink I just stamped with the classic and then used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp over it with Versamark. I then embossed with Clear embossing powder. I sponged around quite a few of the edges.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Mark the Date
Paper: Riding Hood Red , Print Pattern DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1" Dbl Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Filigree Brads, Punches- Small Oval, Large Oval, Wide Oval, Big Shot-Circles Scallops #2


1 comment:

  1. fun challenge you gave yourself, I agree I like these flower images better than most-not all flowery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails