Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baroque Haiku


So today I took the time to do the Sketch Challenge. I knew the second I saw the sketch what Designer Paper I wanted to use. I love that the new catalog shows what colors match what paper. What a great idea that was! I stamped the flourish and then sponged around the edges.

To do the flower I stamped in the So Saffron, used the Old Olive marker to color the center and then rolled the edge in the Tangerine tango Pad.

Card details to be posted very soon!

4 comments:

  1. pretty, inspires me to break out my haiku paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Debbi! I love the colors! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea to stamp the flourish on the DSP. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I LOVE this paper and you did a fantastic job with the sketch challenge! I passed on this one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails