Friday, September 26, 2008

Bella Border


I bought the Bella Wheel a while back and have not yet found a card to use it on. Well, today that was my own personal challenge. I rolled the wheel and then scalloped the edge. I then did the cracked glass technique. The bow is actually 4 pieces. The long piece goes around the white Cardstock top. I then made the bow loop and wrapped another piece around it. The tail is just folded in half and glued to the back. Well, I hope you have a nice weekend. Off to do those pesky household chores!

Stamps: Short & Sweet, Bella's Border Wheel, Fresh Cuts
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Real Red, Not Quite Navy Print Pack DSP
Ink: Real Red, Not Quite Navy, VersaMark
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Glassy Glaze Embossing Powder, Real Read Wide Grosgrain, White Gel Pen, Spiral Punch
Techniques: Cracked Glass

4 comments:

  1. I adore how you did the ribbon!!! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of doing cracked glass on a border - very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Debbi! Love the colors. love how you did the ribbon too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails