Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Glasses


Well, since today we have numerous doctor appointments I thought I would share with you what I have done to my glasses. I have had these for over year now and loved them when I first got them but I started getting bored with them a few month ago. I started by putting some small rub-ons from the last catalog. Of course I have to keep current :) (plus I am rough on them and after a few months they started wearing off) so I decided to go a little bolder. I got so many complements on them. So many people asked me if I got new glasses and how much they liked them. So I thought I would share with you another way to use the rub-ons!

Project Details:
Chateau Bella Rub-Ons

5 comments:

  1. How creative your are. Great way to get our product out there for all to see. I was impressed when I saw them too! You go girl! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea Debbi! Your glasses are so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea - definitely going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails