Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Antique Train


Wow, two days in a row I have had time to stamp! This one is for my nephew who turned 14 last weekend. So it won't be too late...

Today's goal was to do a fairly simple card. I was going to do the split image but after I embossed the train I wanted to keep it all black. The Happy Birthday is also embossed. The photo corner punch is popped up with a glue dot. I sponged around the outside with Basic gray because I did not want it as bold as black.

For those of you who have been asking about my heath: Things are improving. They have changed my daily meds again as the last stuff made my blood pressure raise too high. I have only been on this current stuff for just about a week now and I am still adjusting. She said to give it 2-3 weeks to get into my system. I still am getting migraines every night but at least it is not every day all day. So I schedule my busy times in the day time. I periodically loose the use of my left arm (such as today) and it bugs me as it really limits how fast I can get things done or what I can do. I appreciate all the well wishes cards and prayers! God is in control!

Stamps: Happiness is a Journey, Sanded Background, Mark the Date
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Craft-Basic Black, Whisper White; Classic-Basic Gray
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Small Oval, Large Oval, Black Brads, Winter White Embossing Powder, Basic Black Embossing Powder, Black Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails