Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Sky


Well, busy-ness worked to my advantage today! I had planned on getting up and making this card for someone for their birthday this week. This is one of their favorite sets and the trees outside are looking wonderful so I had this all planned. So something came up this morning that pushed my stamp time back until after lunch which was perfect because in that time UPS came with my Top Note Die for my Big Shot. I think it made this card so much easier. I used my brayer for the sky and grass. I did a lot of sponging to get more colors where I wanted. I also used the aqua pens (on sale starting Wednesday) to accent the grass line under the trees. Off to unpack my new toys and start planning my Christmas Cards....

Stamps: Lovely As a Tree, Short & Sweet, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Small Oval, Large Oval, Brayer


6 comments:

  1. nothing like new toys for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really nice. Ugh, Christmas cards! Don't remind me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this card is stunningly beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sponging adds great color to the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I love that set, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card! I need to get this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails