Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Julie


Oh, I am so far behind. September is a busy month for birthdays in this family. I am just getting around to making cards for September and I am already at least 5 behind. So this one is for my good friend Julie. (Sorry Julie it is late!)

I stamped the stamp in the Pink Pirouette and then did each edge in the Chocolate Chip and in the Bravo Burgundy. I used the Scallop Square Punch for the background. I sponged around the edge of the designer paper.

I love the fact that I can color the Filigree brads any color. I just dip them in the Craft Ink and heat dry. I may have to do it a few times to times to get the color depth I want. When it is still hot I dip it in the Clear Embossing powder to seal. I also used White Craft ink to stamp on the Ribbon.
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Four Square
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Summer DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White Craft (to die the brad-Craft-Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink) Whisper White Craft Ink on Ribbon
Accessories: Filigree Brad Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Chocolate Chip 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, i like how u did the tricolor effect on main image

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Debbi! The tricolor image looks great! Love the stamping on the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the filigree and the stamping on designer paper - I so rarely remember we can do that - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails