Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mixed Up Silhouettes


So I actually got to do a Color Challenge today. I love these colors. I think one of my boys would live in brown and blues if he had his way. I used the cutter tool to rough up the edges. I used the mat pack and piercing tool to do the piercing along the bottom. I wanted more to the ribbon so I added the Chateau Bella Rub-ons (the same one I put on my glasses) to the center of the ribbon. I figured since I had randomly stamped the flowers that I should carry that over to the sentiment. Have a great day, off to take the kids to the dentist!

Stamps: Pocket Silhouette, Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Cutter Kit, Wide Oval Punch, Key Tag Punch, Baja Breeze Double Stitched Ribbon


4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the rub-ons and piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, I would haven't thought of baja with the earthy colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the random stamping and the dots on the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails