Friday, December 02, 2011

Mocha Morning Butterflies

So being that I have been spending so much time working on my Christmas card and gifts I stock piled some cards to post at a later date.  So even though butterflies are not seen very often in December I do love them in fall colors in which I made this card.  One day when we were on a long road trip I had time to sit and look through the catalog.  I made a long list of cards that I wanted to make that looked quick and easy.  I took this idea from page 152 in current the catalog. The sentiment that I used was just too short for the punch I wanted to use so I decided to fold over an edge.  Simple, easy card to throw together quick!



Card Details:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Finial Press Impression Folder, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Basic Rhinestones


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails