Friday, December 09, 2011

Easy Polka Dot Flowers

I know we are in the middle of winter and it is no time for flowers.  I had made this card quite a while back and forgot to post it, so no better time like the present.  I had a request for a simple card from a Sunday School teacher to send to a student who has been absent.  The stamp says "i miss you" but since they wanted it from the class which should be "We" I decided to just have it say "miss you" .  I inked the stamp up with a marker so I only got the words that I wanted to use.  I took this idea from page 98 in the catalog. It was simple a cute, just what I was looking for.  :-)


Card Details:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Three Little Words
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Decorative Label Punch, In Color Designer Printed Brads

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails