Thursday, December 08, 2011

Fun Flowers

I have had orders coming in left and right and no time to use any of the new products so I got up early this morning and got my chores finished so that I could take a few minutes and make a card that is to go out in today's mail. I made sure to use as much of my new stuff as I could fit in. The Adorning Accents Embossing folders are soo cute. I did not order the matching Edgelits Dies yet but they will be on my first order next month! Another thing that will be on my next order is the rest of the pleated ribbons.  They are so much nicer in real life than the picture could ever show.  They will be just adorable on any baby card! Here I sponged the edged of the flower and spritz the bottom of the card and the flower with Champagne Mist/ Rubbing Alcohol solution spray. I have spent all of my extra time today so back to work I must go (still working on those Christmas cards...)

Card Details:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Paper: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand
Ink: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride-Sponging
Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Impression Folder, Fun Flowers Die, Bird Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Circle Punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Champagne Mist/ Rubbing Alcohol Solution Spray, 3/8" Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails