Friday, December 30, 2011

Kayla Name Frame


I can't believe my daughter had one more friend who had not received one of these name frames as a gift yet (Lol).  When we were still in our gift planning stage my daughter mentioned that Kayla said that she would love one of the frames for Christmas.  Her favorite colors are blue and purple so that is where we started. My daughter pulled out the Color Coach and started matching colors with the DSP that I had on hand. This one is retired (I thought I had used it all up) I had just gotten the Fun Flowers die so I just had to use it.  I always enjoy making these and this one was very fun to do.

Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Retired DSP, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies, Fun Flowers Die, Naturally Serif Alphabet Die, Basic Rhinestones, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Flowers and Circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Leaves from the Bird Builder Punch, Designer Printed Brads, Finial Press Impressions Folder

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Debbi, this is just gorgeous! I love the corner with bling you have and the rhinestone as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails