Monday, December 19, 2011

Family MDS Picture


These are my wonderful children. I am blessed to be their Mother (Mother-in-law and Grandma) I do make my cards (which you will see on Friday) and I try to include a picture that coordinates with the card.  I do my family picture-card in MDS.  Since my cards are A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and I use an invitation envelope to send them in I have to make sure my pictures are the same size.  I have them printed in a 4" x 6".  As you can see I left the bottom 1/2" blank.  That way I can just cut off the blank part and drop them in the envelope. In MDS I use a square punch and set it to the 4" x 6" size.  I color it so I do not loose it.  I then create another punch and layer it directly over top of it leaving the 1/2" short.  Then I decorate the area I have left.  I connect them and drag the corner out to be as large as it will allow me to work on.  After I have them just how I want them I export them in a jpeg and crop them to the right size in my photo editing program.  They are then all set to be sent to my local photo printing store for printing.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails