Wednesday, January 22, 2014

With Sympathy



My husband often requests cards for work situations.  Unfortunately one of the most requested is sympathy cards.  These cards must be full size, the base being a full sheet of card stock folded in half.  That way many people can sign.  This one I kept pretty simple.  I sprayed the Doily with reinker/water combo in the Stampin' Spritzer. I love this look, vintage. The sentiment and the image are both embossed.  I wanted something simple in the big open area below and I thought the pearls filled just that void.


Details:
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts
Paper: Early Espresso Coredinations, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Paper Size: 8.5" x 5.5"
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelit,  Basic Pearl Jewels, Tea Lace Paper Doilies. Early Espresso Embossing Ink

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails