Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love Sketch


I didn't have more than 25 minutes this afternoon but I desperately wanted to do this sketch.  As you can see I left my laptop elsewhere as I ran to my office to make it.  That explains why I flipped the sketch sideways. lol  The hearts and the sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.  One of the hearts is doubled.  So, no stamping, no sponging, very simple and quick.




Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Crumb Cake, Modern Medley, Red Glimmer Paper, Very Vanilla
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Hearts A Flutter Framelit, Label Card Framelit, Small Heart Punch, Chevron Punch


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails