Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Framelit Storage


So when you order the framelits they come in little envelopes with a piece of back to back tape holding them unto a piece of cardboard.  I knew that was not going to work for me, so I went a searching.  I read that some ladies were storing them in the Clear mount cases that we could buy in sets of 4. I added a piece of magnetic sheeting to the inside and slapped in the Framelits.  I had stocked up on the magnets when SU sold them but I know you can get them at various craft stores and I hear even the Dollar stores.  I decorated the outside by cutting a retired piece of DSP, cuttin out each of the Framelit enclosed.  I wrote what was in the case and punched it out with the Word Window punch for the binding. I tried to put the UPC section with the name etc on the case too but I see I missed it on the Dress Up set....off to find where I may have placed it! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails