Monday, January 27, 2014

Mosiac Madness


This card started out as a case from the catalog.  I am not one to do busy bright cards, but this one kind of took over.  I do not know how I survived without my Occasions Alphabet.  It has everything I need and there are are so many ways to layers it.  Once again...dimensionals (you should see my supply box lol)

Details:
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Occasions Alphabet
Paper: Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Oval Punch, Mosaic Punch, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Debbi this is just so bright and pretty. Sure to cheer anyone up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails