Friday, January 10, 2014

Cut Out Front

Somehow this one did not get posted before Christmas.  This was actually my 11 yr old Daughter's idea.  See wanted a card were the inside was the main image to go to the front.  I did cut the front first and then stamped the image through the opening.  I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the image again with the Heat and Stick powder and dumped Dazzling Diamonds over it all.

My DD ran the Versa Marker over the edge of the trim and used the Heat/Stick, Dazzling Diamonds there too.
The star was a punch that carried over but did not carry over as long as I thought it would....

Details:
Stamps: O Holy Night
Paper: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso Core-dinations
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessories: Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Labels Collections Framelit, Adorning Accent Edglit, Adorning Accent Embossing Edge, Star punch

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails