Friday, January 24, 2014

Piano



I have wanted to do one of these piano cards for so long.  It was sooo much easier than I had anticipated.  I know I will be making new variations often and soon.  I have lots of friends who love music so this will be a great go to design.  The music and the white keys are one sheet of card stock.  I drew the lines for the white keys with my Basic Black marker but I think next time I will cut them and mount on Basic Black card stock.  The top of the piano I did hand cut...never very good at that.  The larger pearl I colored with a black sharpie marker. I just made very sure it was dry before putting it on the Whisper White card stock.


Details:
Stamps: Express Yourself (Hostess Set), Music Notes Wheel
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Pearls


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great card for a music lover. You did a fantastic job with the piano cut and keys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails