Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Starstruck


S0 this card was made for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS. I am not a snow person (and choose to live in Wisconsin...go figure). I am addicted to punches and just had to have the Snow Blossom punch. I am always looking for other ways to use it. I still am undecided if this card is too busy or not. The Snow Blossom star is popped up with a glue dot. I am always short on guy cards so this set will be great for that!

Stamps: Sanded Background, Bronc Buster, Starstruck, Short and Sweet
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Craft and Classic Chocolate Chip, More Mustard Classic
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Snow Blossom Punch, Star Punch,Ticket Corner Punch, Double Circle Punch for faux eyelets, More Mustard Grosgrain, Chocolate Chip Taffeta, Natural Hemp Twine, Hodgepodge Hardware

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card! The punch design looks like a sherrif's badge - very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails