Thursday, August 09, 2007

Sketch Challenge

Boy have I missed stamping. I have been sick since last Friday and just had no energy to do anything besides what had to be done and even that was tough. So I started this card yesterday morning and was determined to finish at least one card this week.

I used the sketch challenge from SCS. I am so addicted to the In Colors this year. It is hard to use anything else. I tend to grab the brads every card and leave the eyelets alone, so this time I grabbed the eyelets. I punched a piece of printed paper to sponge the scallop shape around the heart.
Stamps: Double Line Doodle
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, River Rock
Accessories: Groovy Guava Dble Stitched Ribbon, Silver Eyelets, Punches-Scallop Circle, Word Window, Slit, Tool kit for piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails